Located just outside Carnation, about 35 minutes from Bonnie's TLC Seattle location. This is 12 triple fenced acres of doggie heaven. Boarding angels can enjoy a romp in the fully enclosed 1/2 acre lawn and on rainy days, a romp in the 2000 sq. ft. carpeted barn. They have their own bedroom a few steps from Bonnie's, living as a family member complete with all the love they can stand. Tuesday thru Saturday the dogs can stay at the farm with Grandma or commute to TLC with Bonnie, in their crates for extra safety. They have fun time in play areas at TLC while Bonnie grooms. After 12pm it's into the van and out to the country for fun in the Barn. There is a full service cat and dog grooming salon here too! Below are a few of the sights. (See pricing and pre-boarding requirements at bottom of this page)
Dog and Cat grooming is available at the Carnation sight too!
SOME OF THE DOGS
1. Dogs must be current on vaccinations and be on a flea medication.
2. Dogs must have a fecal float test done 2 1/2 weeks or more prior to a stay that includes Giardia testing if any soft stools in past 2 weeks. If they frequent dog parks or go to day care or other boarding situations they must stop 10 days prior to boarding.
3. A trial single overnight, at half price, is highly recommended and required for non grooming customers. It makes an easier transition for a dog or cat needing a longer stay.
One dog $ 40. per night
$250. per week
Two from the same house $65. per night
$400. per week
One cat $22. per night
$135 per week
Two cats $35 per night
$210 per week
THINGS TO BRING
1. Bring their own food as it is too hard on their systems to change foods.
2. Bring their favorite beds or crate for familiarity.
3. Any item that gives them comfort is okay to bring.
PLEASE CALL BONNIE AT 206-726-8269 FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS